Spark Test - Cardiology
The “Cardiology” module contains 43 case-based vignettes.
1. On the Answer Sheet, ---
Participants may navigate freely through this module via the Answer Sheet to select specific questions, or by using the “Next Question” and “Previous Question” buttons at the bottom of the question screen.
2. Read and consider the case presented, select your answer, and click “Submit.” (((You will have a maximum of two attempts to answer each question correctly. Correct responses will be provided with immediate feedback.)))
3. If your first attempt is incorrect, you will have the opportunity to submit a second response by selecting “Retry Question”. After two incorrect attempts, you will be presented with the correct answer, explanation, and references.
4. After you have completed this module, return to the Answer Sheet and click “Submit All Answers.”
5. ABIM diplomates may claim MOC points after completing the module with a score of 80% or higher, by selecting “Claim Credits” on the Answer Sheet. You will need to verify your ABIM ID number and date of birth before submitting your request.
Note: Participants must complete and pass all SPARK ONE modules with a score of 80% or greater to be eligible for CME credit. A CME certificate will be available for download upon successful completion of the CME Evaluation.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.00 ABIM MOC Self Evaluation PointsSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 2.00 MOC points [and patient safety MOC credit] in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit