SHM is actively monitoring the evolving outbreak of COVID-19 and is dedicated to supporting hospitalists. We will be continually updating our resource page with information developed by hospitalists and by other organizations.
Welcome to the SHM Learning Portal
The best place for hospital medicine-specific CME and MOC, the Society of Hospital Medicine Learning Portal is the premier way for hospitalists to stay up-to-date on clinical content, continue their education, and enjoy the convenience of online learning modules.
New CME Courses
The following courses were published by SHM within the last 6 months.
- Utilization Management and Clinical Documentation for Pediatric Hospitalists
- Fluid Resuscitation in the Critically Ill
- Evaluation and Management of Perioperative Anemia
- SHM Quality Improvement Academy
- SHM Converge On Demand 2022
- Pulmonary Risk Management in the Perioperative Setting
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Mental Status Changes: Delirium
Log In to the SHM Education App
Access the SHM Education App on your smartphone, tablet, or computer to access Spark Edition 2 or Question of the Day, which is free for SHM members. Take your education with you everywhere you go!
Learn more about Question of the Day, Spark, and the advantages of making your continuing education mobile here!
Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series
SHM is committed to providing essential education for hospitalists on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Eric Siegal, lead editor of the Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series, recommends the following courses:
View all courses in the Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series.