Welcome to the SHM Learning Portal
The only place for hospital medicine-specific CME, the Society of Hospital Medicine Learning Portal is the premier way for hospitalists to stay up-to-date on clinical content, continue their education, and enjoy the convenience of online learning modules.
Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series
SHM Consults: Perioperative and Consultative Medicine
New CME Courses
The following courses were published by SHM within the last 6 months.
- The Hospitalist’s Role In The Perioperative Management Of Hyponatremia
- Managing Diabetes And Hyperglycemia In The Hospital: Critically Ill And Surgical Patients
- Hepatology News Tonight - Managing Complications Of Cirrhosis
- Perioperative Medication Management
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs): Current Evidence For Extended VTE Prophylaxis In Medically Ill Patients And Reversal