Additional COVID-19 Resources
Hospital Medicine 2020 (HM20) Virtual On Demand, is a comprehensive educational experience designed specifically for hospital medicine professionals. Participants will learn from renowned faculty while being able to take back tools and resources that will directly benefit their patients and practice. This exciting offering has been designed to provide participants with tools to:
- Improve clinical skills
- Address management issues with possible solutions
- Lead change and innovation within their organizations
- Describe current state-of-the-art evidence-based clinical practice for key topics in adult and pediatric hospital medicine.
- Implement system changes to promote quality and improve patient safety.
- Address current challenges in academic and educational systems for improving hospital medicine.
- Discuss new policy, financial, ethical, legal and management trends impacting inpatient care.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HM20 Virtual On Demand Credit Statement:
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 18.00 MOC points [and patient safety MOC credit] in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.