Advanced Leadership: Influential Management 2016
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be better able to:
- Drive culture change through specific leadership behaviors and actions
- Use financial reports to drive clinical/operational practice decision making
- Recruit and retain the best physicians for their group
- Build exceptional physician satisfaction
- Engage in effective professional negotiation activities using proven techniques
Accreditation and Designation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Blackwell Futura Media Services and (SOCIETY PARTNER). Blackwell Futura Media Services is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Blackwell Futura Media Services designates this live meeting activity for a maximum of 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
No commercial support has been accepted related to the development or publication of this activity.
Faculty Conflict of Interest disclosures:
- Michael Guthrie: Nothing to disclose
- Russell Holman: Nothing to disclose
- Eric Howell: Society of Hospital Medicine, Honoraria, Travel Expenses; Johns Hopkins, Salary
- Timothy Keogh: Nothing to disclose
- Leonard J. Marcus: Nothing to disclose
- John Nelson: Nelson Flores Consultants, Employment; Telmediq, Stock Options
- 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™