HM19 On Demand
HM19 On Demand is a collection of the most popular tracks from Hospital Medicine 2019 (HM19), the Society of Hospital Medicine’s (SHM’s) annual meeting. HM19 is the premier educational event for healthcare professionals who specialize in hospital medicine. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues from across the nation, learn from renowned faculty from throughout the discipline and take back tools and resources to directly benefit their patients and practice. This exciting educational opportunity has been designed to provide participants with tools to:
- Improve clinical skills
- Address management issues with possible solutions
- Lead change and innovation within their organizations
- Describe current state-of-the-art evidence-based clinical practice for key topics in adult and pediatric hospital medicine.
- Implement system changes to promote quality and improve patient safety
- Address current challenges in academic and educational systems for improving hospital medicine
- Discuss new policy, financial, ethical, legal and management trends impacting inpatient care
For more information on SHM's annual conferences and On Demand options, visit our website.
Conflict Of Interest Disclosure Policy
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, SHM requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. SHM mitigates all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All relevant financial relationships shall be disclosed to participants prior to the start of the activity.
Furthermore, SHM seeks to verify that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a continuing medical education (CME) activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis. SHM is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME activities that promote improvements in healthcare and not those of a commercial interest.
Credit for HM19 on Demand can only be claimed once. As you view and complete sessions, the credit amount will be recorded. You may complete as many sessions as you choose before April 15, 2022. When you are finished viewing all sessions for which you intend to claim credit, you will need to fill out the final evaluation. After you have completed the final evaluation, you will be directed to a certificate displaying the total number of CME credits earned.
You may continue to view the content of the HM19 On Demand after you have claimed credit, but CANNOT add additional CME credits to your certificate after the final evaluation.
- 49.50 ABIM MOC Self Evaluation PointsSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 49.50 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 85.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click the title of the session you wish to view from the list above. You may view and claim credit for as many sessions as you choose.
You should NOT complete the final evaluation until you have viewed all sessions for which plan to claim CME.
The content of the sessions will remain available to you after you have claimed CME, but you will not be able to add more credits to your certificate.