HM19 Pediatric Session: Things We Do for No Reason and High Value Care in Pediatrics
This session was recorded live from the pediatric track at Hospital Medicine 2019, as part of the HM19 On Demand program. HM19 On Demand is a collection of the most popular tracks from Hospital Medicine 2019 (HM19), the Society of Hospital Medicine’s (SHM’s) annual meeting. HM19 is the premier educational event for healthcare professionals who specialize in hospital medicine. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues from across the nation, learn from renowned faculty from throughout the discipline and take back tools and resources to directly benefit their patients and practice. This exciting educational opportunity has been designed to provide participants with tools to:
- Improve clinical skills
- Address management issues with possible solutions
- Lead change and innovation within their organizations
- Describe current state-of-the-art evidence-based clinical practice for key topics in adult and pediatric hospital medicine.
- Implement system changes to promote quality and improve patient safety
- Address current challenges in academic and educational systems for improving hospital medicine
- Discuss new policy, financial, ethical, legal and management trends impacting inpatient care
For more information on SHM's annual conferences and On Demand options, visit our website.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Statement Designation
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™