Leadership Academy: Influential Management 2018
Leadership Academy: Influential Management course provides leadership skills specific to the incorporation of meta-leadership styles, driving culture change through specific leadership behaviors and actions, financial storytelling, effective professional negotiation with proven techniques and more.
- Drive cultural change in their institutions through specific leadership behaviors and actions
- Use financial reports to drive clinical/operational practice decision making
- Use advanced communication skills that will help:
- Recruit and retain the best physicians for their groups
- Build exceptional physician satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with other high-level hospital leaders
- Engage in effective professional negotiation activities using proven techniques
- Use evidence-based techniques in everyday hospitalist group management
- Identify and employ personal meta-leadership tactics to develop action plans for your organization/group
Faculty & Disclosures
John Nelson, MD, MHM
Mike Guthrie, MD, MBA
Dr. Guthrie reports having no relevant financial or advisory relationships with corporate organizations related to this activity.
Russell L. Holman, MD, MHM
Dr. Holman reports the following relationship: LifePoint Health, Salary & Stock
Timothy J. Keogh, Ph.D.
Dr. Keogh reports having no relevant financial or advisory relationships with corporate organizations related to this activity.
Leonard J. Marcus, PhD
Dr. Marcus reports the following relationship: Cambridge Meta Leadership, Consulting Fee & Honoraria
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 23.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 23.00 Non-physician
Once you enter the activity, you will see an evaluation for each day and within each day you will be able to select and evaluate the sessions you attended.
At the end of the daily evaluations, you will need to fill out an overall evaluation before claiming your CME for the entire meeting.
Click START to begin.