Leadership Seminar - You’re It: Crisis, Change and How to Lead When It Matters Most
The Leadership Virtual Seminar follows SHM's Leadership Academy format and offers a didactic experience with virtual breakouts presented by Leonard J. Marcus, Ph.D.
- Understand how to work with complexity and lead through it: COVID-19 is a complex crisis
- Focus on your personal conduct as a leader and the impact your discipline can have, on you and others, in forging influence beyond authority.
- Build situational awareness, recognizing what you know and don't know and learn how to integrate different perspectives in problem solving
- Forge connectivity of effort as a force multiplier for what you accomplish as a leader, ultimately fostering Swarm Leadership principles and practices into your team building
- Apply the Meta-Leadership framework to reflect and learn from COVID-19 leadership experiences, so that you can do better into the future.
Faculty & Disclosures
The planners and faculty for this activity have no relevant relationships to disclose unless listed below.
Leonard J. Marcus, PhD
Dr. Marcus reports the following relationship: Cambridge Meta Leadership, Consulting Fee
SHM CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE POLICY
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, SHM requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. SHM resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All relevant financial relationships shall be disclosed to participants prior to the start of the activity.
Furthermore, SHM seeks to verify that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a continuing medical education (CME) activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis. SHM is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME activities that promote improvements in healthcare and not those of a commercial interest.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 (four) AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 Non-physician
Once you enter the activity, you will see an evaluation for each day to evaluate the sessions you attended.
Once you complete the daily evaluations, you will need to fill out an overall evaluation before claiming your CME.
Click START to begin.