OVERALL CME Evaluation (Complete last)
***ALERT: ONLY COMPLETE THIS EVALUATION when you are ready to claim ALL credit for HM17 On Demand. Once you have completed this evaluation, your certificate will print and you will be unable to claim additional credit.***
- Describe current state-of-the-art evidence-based clinical practice for key topics in adult and pediatric hospital medicine.
- Implement system changes to promote quality and improve patient safety
- Address current challenges in academic and educational systems for improving hospital medicine
- Discuss new policy, financial, ethical, legal and management trends impacting inpatient care
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 30.00 ABIM MOC Self Evaluation PointsSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 30.00 MOC points [and patient safety MOC credit] in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit
- 79.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 79.00 Non-physician