Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2020 Virtual On Demand
Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2020 Virtual (PHM20 Virtual), the largest annual meeting devoted to pediatric hospital medicine, is the leading educational event for healthcare professionals who specialize in the care of hospitalized children hospital medicine. PHM20 Virtual On Demand has been designed to provide participants with tools to:
- Improve clinical skills and practice
- Address management issues with possible solutions
- Lead change and innovation within the organizations
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Attendees will be able to discuss at least three current areas of the pediatric medical literature that have the potential to improved pediatric hospital practice in the future
- Attendees will be able to identify at least three practice changes they are likely to make based on newly learned information to improve their personal practice of pediatric hospital medicine
- Attendees will able to recognize the scope and impact of gender inequities in clinical medicine
- Attendees will be able to identify pediatric populations at risk for societal marginalization and what can be done to improve their acceptance and integration
- Attendees will be able to better define the scope of pediatric hospital medicine practice as a clinical service, profession, and medical subspecialty
SHM CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE POLICY
In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, SHM requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. SHM resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All relevant financial relationships shall be disclosed to participants prior to the start of the activity.
Furthermore, SHM seeks to verify that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a continuing medical education (CME) activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis. SHM is committed to providing its learners with high-quality CME activities that promote improvements in healthcare and not those of a commercial interest.
The planners and faculty for this activity have no relevant relationships to disclose unless listed in the link below.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Statement Designation
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this activity for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.