Quality Improvement Coaching
This session will cover the following topics: Developing a personal Quality Improvement expertise, selecting a coaching strategy, choosing a Quality Improvement Project with Coachee/Team, organizing opportunities to present the Quality Improvement work, and how to reflect and improve as a Coach.
Estimated Time to Complete: 30 minutes
- Coach a trainee in quality improvement work
- Select a quality improvement coaching strategy
- Coach a trainee to choose a feasible quality improvement project
- Motivate trainees to present or publish their quality improvement work
The faculty and planners of these activities have no relevant relationships to disclose unless denoted below. All relevant relationships were mitigated prior to the start of this activity.
Julie Oyler, MD
Eric Warm, MD
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Society of Hospital Medicine designates this enduring activity for a maximum of .5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Non-physician